A rumor claims that the novel coronavirus can enter a person's body through the skin.
In fact, the novel coronavirus is unlikely to enter the human body through the skin. It is mainly spread through respiratory droplets and direct contact with a carrier.
Washing your hands properly and frequently is an effective way to avoid virus transmission, according to Zhou Qi, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- The novel coronavirus can invade the body through skin？
- 29 foreigners infected by novel coronavirus in China
- Chinese state councilor meets ASEAN secretary-general， Philippine， Singapore FMs on coronavirus fight
- China donates a batch of novel coronavirus test kits to Japan
- WHO affirms novel coronavirus pneumonia is not lab-created
- West Lake in Hangzhou partially reopens after novel coronavirus scare
- The novel coronavirus can invade the body th
- Duty-free shops in south China’s island pro
- Combining TCM， Western medicine effective aga
- Leaders from over 160 countries express supp
- China cuts benchmark lending rate
- Convalescent plasma therapy proves effective
- Wuhan doctor who postponed wedding passes aw
- 29 foreigners infected by novel coronavirus
- Chinese state councilor meets ASEAN secretar