Two offshore duty-free shops resumed operation Thursday in south China's island province of Hainan.
All sales staff are required to wear masks and gloves.
Customer temperatures will be taken and masks checked at each store entrance.
One duty-free shop in Haikou will control its flow of customers.
Among the four duty-free shops in Hainan, the one at Haikou's airport partially opened Monday while another in the city of Qionghai remains closed.
- Duty-free shops in south China’s island province reopen to customers
- Taiwan compatriots stranded in Hubei call for island authority’s approval to go home
- West Lake in Hangzhou partially reopens after novel coronavirus scare
- Macao to reopen casinos on Thursday
- China reshuffles top officials in coronavirus epicenter Hubei Province
- Philippines’s Duterte orders people to stay away from restive volcano island